Strategy and Key Figures
The development strategy of Atos is based on the following areas:
- The consolidation of its place as a leader in the field of 19", as well as in commissioned sheet metal, keeping its ability to serve both the major order givers and the smallest customers, from the multi-unit to the small and medium series.
- The support of its clients in their technical developments both upstream and downstream (design to cost, industrial optimisation, innovation) by continuing to strengthen the capacity of the design office particularly in the technology domains (thermal calculation, wiring, integration, microwave) and the prototype service.
- An investment policy ambitious in its industrial tool allowing to Atos to develop its professional skills (€4M in 2015).
- An external growth strategy to reinforce its position as leader in the context of the consolidation of the precision sheet metal sector in France.
- The development of the export and the support of its clients in their international development particularly in the context of their obligations in terms of offsets and industrial transfer.
- Strengthening business management in project mode whether in design or in production.
Distribution of raw materials 2017 for a total of 2280 tons
- Different product references manufactured per year: 48,000
- Number of manufacturing orders per year: 110,000
- Number of invoices per year: 24,000
- Numbers of client orders per year: 44,000